*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931432-The-Good-Life
Rated: E · Book · Spiritual · #2139832
Gratitude Journal
#931432 added March 25, 2018 at 7:33am
Restrictions: None
The Good Life
Lord Jesus, I thank you that I have such a good life right now. You have given me a family that loves and supports me as well as food, shelter, stability and hope. I apologize for the times when I am discouraged and feel like I don't want to live my life. I know such times are inevitable and a part of living in this world, but each time I am discouraged you lift my heart again to new heights.

Thank you for the trials that build my faith. Thank you for taking the time and care to refine me in the fire so that I will shine forth your light as pure gold. Thank you for your steadfast love that absolutely sustains me through every difficulty and loss of hope. Thank you for creating me in your image and allowing me to be a part of your divine plan for your glorious Kingdom on earth.

I pray that just like right now, when I am discouraged, I will remember your faithfulness and love for me. My life is as it should be. I am content just to be in your presence.

Amen and Hallelujah.

© Copyright 2018 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931432-The-Good-Life