*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931632-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Desire-to-Write-Only-Poetry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#931632 added March 28, 2018 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on My Desire to Write Only Poetry
‘Idál (Justice), 8 Bahá Splendor 175 B.E. - Wednesday, March 28, 2018

"O people! Consort with the followers of all religions in a spirit of friendliness and fellowship."
Baha'u'llah1

It's Wednesday, half way through the last week in March 2018. This is my second post in this journal this week, which is less than I posted the last three weeks. I don't know if I'll post any more this week or not, I usually make that decision on a daily basis. I like to make sure I post on Wednesday, because that is normally when the writing.com newsletters reach my inbox. I'm going to focus on reviewing some of the items in the newsletters today, and see what I can do about writing some poems. I realized last night that the only thing I want to do is write poetry. I have some novels to finish, so I will work on rewriting/editing "Scavengers. I, also, need to answer the question, I ask in "Motivational Monday: Loss and Art, "Who do I create for?"


Submitted to "Spiritual Newsletter (March 28, 2018): "Thank you for sharing this information about His Holiness Krishna. I believe that the foundations of all religions come from the Unknowable Creator, and that the only way we, human beings, can know the Almighty is through his Manifestations or Avatars. All reveal the divine attribute or virtues to humanity. I enjoyed reading this newsletter because it shared information from ordinary people who believe in His Holiness Krishna. Keep sharing because it is important to let people know about any and all the the Divine Manifestations (Mirrors of the Attributes of God)."

I requested a poetry card for the "Invalid Item activity. I have two other poetry activities going, besides "The Not-So-Daily Poem, going on in April, and those two activities are "Dew Drop Inn and "Invalid Item. I have, also, joined "~ The Poet's Place Cafe~. This means cutting down on some of my blogging activities for a while. I think in April I will post one blog entry a day either in "Melting Snow, "Writing in Snow, or Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon https://poet999.blogspot.com/. If I get a chance, after my daily poems are written and my review goals are met, I will post to more than one of the blog.

God looks at our hearts,
the Almighty sees our souls:
Purity of intention.

Do we search for light,
the Holy Spirit that lit
the lamps of God's Messengers.

Footnotes
1  Quoted in The Baha'is page 8.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931632-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Desire-to-Write-Only-Poetry