*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931793-Why-the-Chill
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#931793 added April 8, 2018 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
Why the Chill?
I'm halfway through Fact, Fiction, and Flying Saucers...The Truth Behind the misinformation , Distortion, and Derision by Debunkers, Government Agencies and Conspiracy Conmen.... Written by Stanton T. Friedman and Kathleen Marden.

I've decided to supplement my U-Tube video watching with whatever written materials I can find at Barnes and Nobel. The reason I'm intrigued by the subject is I've come to the conclusion that something after WW2 so shocked the United States Government that they resolved to take action, to counter a phenomena they viewed as a major threat to National Security. This begs the question, what was so concerning to President Truman and his top advisors, it compelled them to clamp a secrecy lid on flying saucers that continues to this day.

If you read the book you'll be shocked at the lengths our government has gone in the coverup. It makes Watergate, The Russia collusion, and Uranium 1 story pale in comparison. A concerted effort was made to explain the flying saucer anomolies away using every device known to counter intelligence in an effort to keep the American public and the world at large in the dark. A disinformation program was launched to make people think sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) could be explained by natural means as well as intimidate scientists into remaining mute, or worse, become participants in the cloak of secrecy that has surrounded the UFO phenomena from its early beginnings.

Again, what was it the United States Government, the most powerful country on earth, found so disconcerting in the aftermath of WW2? The answer has been leaking out in dribs and drabs for the past seventy years. If you think the Big Brother can't keep a secret you're wrong.

By now most everybody knows that in 1947 something mind boggling happened at Roswell. It was something so significant that even after seventy-five years, it refuses to go away. Several saucers were alleged to have crashed in the deserts of Nevada and New Mexico. Debris, alien and human body body parts as well as flying discs, several nearly intact, were recovered. One that was relatively undamaged went down at "The Trinity Site" on the North end of White Sands Proving ground. Close by was home base for the 509th Bombardment Group operating out of Roswell Army Airfield. This was where the B-29s were stationed, which dropped the A-bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What is now coming out is a broader context for what else was going on.

Recently I watched a U-tube video and the presenter was talking about a revelation provided by a contemporary who made the following claim.

Following WW2, rocket scientists were brought to White Sands Proving Grounds from Germany. In 1947 they were setting up shop in the western desert of the United States. A V2 was launched and shortly thereafter a silver disc appeared causing the missile to veer off course and crash. This was an unexpected development. While these discs, also known as Foo Fighters, were observed throughout the war, this was the first incident where one behaved in a hostile manner. The visual and radar imagery left no doubt that the Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) had intervened and that the action resulted in a deviation in course, gyroscopic instability, and catastrophic failure.

Several weeks later a second launch was scheduled. This time state of the art radars and prototype antiaircraft weapons were readied around the launch area. It could be a large conventional warhead was placed on the rocket capable of command detonatiion. As the rocket took off several of the UFOs reappeared in the airspace. The V2 exploded vaporizing a disk shaped craft and one or more of the others appeared to sustain damage. This was confirmed shortly thereafter when it was reported that one of the craft had come down in the vicinity of Roswell New Mexico. Several dead Extra Biological Entities (EBEs), human body parts and a surviving EBE were brought to the airbase.

Another unreported series of events followed. There were a number of military and civilian aircraft that began to crash. The Air Force had reason to believe these crashes were in retaliation to their earlier response.

The point to be made is that for the UFOologist, evidence must be seen in a broader context. What happened at Roswell was related to what happened at White Sands and the aircraft crashes that followed. By just looking at Roswell, the observer sees a tree and not the surrounding forest.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931793-Why-the-Chill