*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931950-Orange-is-the-New-Black
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#931950 added April 2, 2018 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Orange is the New Black
Talent Pond's Blog Harbor
Prompt: This time let's discuss that one show, with the character that just doesn't seem to fit. You wish you could just pluck them out of the show and replace them with someone else. What show is it and why don't you think they fit?

My book club read Orange is the New Black and so it was natural that I would watch the series although it strayed substantially from the written word. It was okay and I stuck with it for a while but I finally gave it up because of Healy. He had to be the absolutely worst counselor ever, and I couldn't put up with the bad name he gave to the profession. If anyone needed a counselor, it was Healy himself which eventually happens. Actually he needed more than a counselor. He had so many character faults, it's like the writer made a dumping list. I quit watching because I couldn't take him anymore. He became unbelievable.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2018 Happy 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931950-Orange-is-the-New-Black