*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931956-Mr-President-you-dont-have-a-need-to-know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#931956 added April 3, 2018 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
"Mr. President, you don't have a need to know."
Everything one reads in books is not to be believed entirely. Everything one sees on U-Tube is not to be swallowed whole. Everything on TV and written in newspapers and magazines is not to be taken to heart or worn as an armband. The media, whether its government owned or private can be used to manipulate public thinking in order to fit the gospel of those in power. This is not something to obsess over but rather something to accept, that each of us must reconcile as best we can.

Dr. Stephen Greer has been involved with the UFO coverup since the 1970s and become a leading authority. He claims that around 1957 the United States lost control of the Military Industrial Complex which proceeded to take on a life of its own. His view is that there is no longer any oversight in place over numerous laboratories, test facilities and aerospace enterprises. Some of these are well known, like Boeing and others are not. Compartmented projects are in place that now answer only to a handful from the military, industry and government and these individuals are appointed for extended periods. The genesis of this oversight group was MJ-12 which was originally appointed by President Truman and later morphed into the Deep State... the most exclusive club in the world.

It is not my contention that the members of this secret club are evil. It is my belief, concluded after years of study, that faced, in 1947, with revelations so profoundly disturbing they resolved that a momentous undertaking was necessary to protect the national interests of the United States. The US at the time, and still today. is the only country on the planet with the resources necessary to take on a task so monumental in scope and long in duration. The project was to back engineer an aerospace capability revealed in the technology of downed alien spacecraft and evidenced by non-human lifeforms who were more advanced and diverse than anything here-to-for encountered. Plans were set in motion to acquire this technology and learn more about extraterrestrials. A veil of secrecy was clamped tight to keep all knowledge and control under the Deep State.

Funding for these projects is managed through the Pentagon even though the Secretary of Defense, Chairman of the joint Chief's of Staff and Congressional oversight committees are not told the specifics of what is underway. There is a central clearing site that keeps a folder on each, which provides a sanitized profile of what is supposed to be going on. This is the extent to which anyone, outside the Deep State, is informed. This includes the PRESIDENT of the United States. If the POTUS were to call the Director of one of these projects and demand to be "Read In," he would be told respectfully.... "Mr. President, I cannot respond to your inquiry because you don't have a need to know." The President would then hear a click and be left listening to a dial tone.

President Eisenhower lost control of the Deep State although the seeds were planted in the Truman administration. What went on behind the scenes has yet to be revealed but the impetus of the secret involved the Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) phenomena. The revelations that came to light after the Roswell Incident must have been portentous and left the top tiers of our government quaking in their boots. As Machiavelli once said, "We love as we choose but fear as we must." God Bless the USA.


© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931956-Mr-President-you-dont-have-a-need-to-know