*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932204-ER-the-series
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#932204 added April 6, 2018 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
ER the series
Talent Pond's Blog Harbor
Prompt: A lot of people are talking about the revival of the 90's sitcom ROSEANNE. What other 90's popular sitcoms would you like (or have preferred) to see brought back? Some ideas: The 70's Show. Friends, The Fresh Prince, Freaks and Geeks, King of the Hill, The Drew Carey Show, Ally McBeal, Married with Children. What others can you think of?

Note: So sorry I missed the "com" after "sit". Obviously, ER was not a sit-com, more of a sit-dram.



I would be ecstatic if ER came back (Roseanne, not so much). ER was, of course, a hospital series written by Michael Crighton and set in a fictional county general hospital in Chicago. I am drawn to medical shows, maybe I was a nurse or doctor in another life. I liked it so much I even watched reruns. It started in the 90s and ran through the 00s, 15 seasons, so I think a lot other people liked it as well. I think it was the fast-paced action-packed traumatic scenes that kept me interested. My favorite character was Dr. Abby Lockhart played by Maura Tierney and her best beau Luka, loved that storyline, not so much the ending though. Yes, please bring back ER!

until next time...c


moon over ocean at night

© Copyright 2018 Happy Earth Day 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Earth Day 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932204-ER-the-series