*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932886-Just-Another-Hoax
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#932886 added April 19, 2018 at 10:33am
Restrictions: None
Just Another Hoax
Yesterday I found a link to a U-Tube video entitled Mars Base Discovered next to Curiosity Rover. It was a remarkable image, clear as an aerial photograph taken by a low level flying aircraft. The image showed with remarkable clarity what was alleged to be a high resolution photograph taken of an anomaly on the surface of Mars. The anomaly did not look particularly anomalous but rather like an industrial park or even a shopping center complex located on earth. On one end was a very large grid of solar panels and on the other was a large microwave dish. To the left was what looked like a bank of power company transformers. In the middle were several large buildings with numerous large heater/air conditioners located on a flat roof. The facility looked to be 1/2 mile long and about 1/4 mile wide. Everything was tied together by telephone/power cables. Two of the buildings were joined by what appeared to be an enclosed walkway. Off to the side was a maintenance building with a peaked roof, which is something of a give-away since it doesn't rain on Mars. While there were signs of dirt access roads there was no evidence of them leading off grid into ancillary facilities or into the surrounding terrain. The complex had the look of being newly constructed, however, there was no evidence of human or vehicle traffic outdoors. On the contrary the facility to all appearances looked sterile and unoccupied.

The narrator of the video was quite excited claiming a "Smoking Gun" had been found and while the google earth high resolution image was convincing I wanted to see what "other viewers" were saying in the comments. Ninety percent claimed it was a hoax; that it was an April fools joke perpetrated by some jokesters using an aerial photograph of a facility on earth and photoshopped into the Martin landscape. As I read all this I wondered...

If this a hoax who was the hoaxer? I thought we can eliminate the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). If such a revelation were real it would be their worst nightmare... that one of their employees charged with air brushing incoming telemetry had messed up and allowed this imagery to slip through the cracks. So while one can understand why they might want to cover up a mistake...they would certainly not to hoax or draw unnecessary attention to activities on Mars, they're loath to draw attention to. The intelligence agencies, custodians of Deep State secrets, would certainly not be party to the hoax. Their job is to debunk hoaxes and spread misinformation to discredit leakers and events that claim a narrative other than the one the official line purports to be true. A sense of humor is not their long suit. If the hoaxer were an individual, an egocentric clown getting a high by pulling the wool over the eyes of others, then he/she must be an enormously talented "comedic force." To create this video imagery with the sophistication shown and google map the context is a truly remarkable accomplishment. I find it hard to believe that a single misguided person could pull it off without collaborative support. So, if it was a hoax, the hoaxer needed a talented support group. The only way I can envision this possible, is a group of technologically sophisticated individuals in opposition to NASA's unending secrecy, denial and coverup took action to embarrass the Deep State by focusing public attention on a bogus video. This is nothing to joke about. Using a true narrative to expose a cover-up is one thing... manufacturing a false video narrative is quite another.

Today I saw evidence that the alleged complex shown to exist on Mars is a major support facility of google, located here on Earth. The whole thing was just another hoax. Too bad, so sad. I don't feel too bad over an inclination believe it was true as I prefer to trust what I see until a person or agency betrays my confidence. Suffice it to say that I will never believe or trust anything in the future shown on Google Mars.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932886-Just-Another-Hoax