*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933402-Midweek-Reflections-on-Death-and-Writing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#933402 added April 25, 2018 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Death and Writing
Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Moment of silence
Memories of an author
Too soon removed from our midst.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise DAY 1590
One of our long Blog City members passed away on Monday Cherri Annemos please take a moment of silence in her memory. If in the event of your own demise, have you considered what happens to your writing here on WDC? Does your family know how to access it? Or would you rather they not see your writing? I know I keep saying I'll get around to it.

I am still in shock over Cherri Annemons death. It has caused me to consider the items I have posted here. I am going to send my youngest brother, Tom, my login and password for my writing.com port. I just finished talking to him about death, because he is the only member of my family I feel I can talk to about this subject without him jumping to conclusions. I do not have to worry about a burial plot because that is paid for. I have an insurance policy that will take care of extra expenses, which I have divided between my sister and the Local Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'i Faith. The part I left to my sister is enough to take care of the casket, and I will emphasize I do not want a casket that is too expensive.

I will send Tom the poems Mom wrote. The rest I will print off and put in a safe place or make booklets out of them. Right now, I am attempting to deal with the poems I have here by posting them in journals on writing.com. I do not know how long I have left on this plane of existence, I do not think anyone really knows what their lifespan will be. The only thing I can do is live the best life I can for the years I have left.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933402-Midweek-Reflections-on-Death-and-Writing