*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933514-Friday-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#933514 added April 27, 2018 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Thoughts
Istiqlál (Independence), 19 Jalál (Glory) 147 B.E. - Friday, April 27, 2018

"We have created you from one tree and have caused you to be as the leaves and fruit of the same tree, that haply ye may become a source of comfort to one another. Regard ye not others save as ye regard your own selves, that no feeling of aversion may prevail amongst you."
The Bab1

When I read the news reports (usually online) I get stressed because they show humanity so fragmented and hostile toward other groups. However, when I read the scriptures reveal by The Bab or Baha'u'llah, I am refreshed and inspired to work and pray for the unity of humanity. I know that eventually humankind will realizes their brotherhood and sisterhood. We are going through a stressful time because of the disunity and the world is going toward unity. Both the Bab and Baha'u'llah stressed the oneness of the humanity. In the above passage, the Bab unites the unity or oneness of the human race with the golden rule.



The Bab was an independent Manifestation of God and the forerunner of Baha'u'llah. The Bab referred to Baha'u'llah as "Him Whom God Will Make Manifest". Baha'u'llah learned of His mission when He was a prisoner in the Black Pit, and He declared in mission in a Baghdad in 1863. It is Baha'u'llah's Declaration that Baha'is, across the world, celebrate during the Twelve Days of Ridvan.

Planning the weekend
Focus on reviewing and
Writing poetry

A New Creation2

Recreated through the power of God.
Humanity walks naked through creation's fire,
Emerging a new race - reborn from the ashes of the old.

Paradise echoes with a new song;
The Universe, compressed into its primordial atom,
explodes into a new existence.

Purged of the maladies of matter,
We rise to meet our Lord in the air;
We stand holding a new name written upon a white stone.

Poet's Note:

Footnotes
1  Selections from the Writings of the Bab, page 129.
2  This is posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933514-Friday-Thoughts