*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933530
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#933530 added June 29, 2019 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
Hare Moon
Prompt: Were approaching another full moon. This one is a Hare Moon. There is a Native American legend that tells about a young rabbit who wished to ride to the Moon. Only the crane was willing to take him. The trip stretched the crane's legs as the heavy rabbit held them tightly, leaving them elongated as crane's legs are now. When they reached the Moon, the rabbit touched the crane's head with his bloody paw, leaving the red marks cranes wear to this day. According to the legend........ YOU TELL WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

A crane hangs around swamps, ditches and ponds and they can bring you good luck. Maybe you will see a star that you can wish upon. A rabbit sees the moon and is blessed with many carrots and babies. The Hare Moon brings good luck and maybe you will find candy under a rainbow. The Hare Moon promises good summer weather, no tornadoes! Maybe a Hare Moon, cranes and rabbits can make the world a better place if a rabbit and a crane hang out underneath the Hare Moon!

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933530