*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933636-Ninth-Day-of-Ridvan
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#933636 added April 29, 2018 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
Ninth Day of Ridvan
Jamál (Beauty), 2 Jamál (Beauty) 175 B.E. - Sunday, April 29, 2018
Ninth Day of Ridvan

On this day in 1863, the spring flood of the Tigris River receded enough so that Baha'u'llah's family, along with some other believers, were able to join Him in the Garden of Ridvan. In remembrance of this event, today we celebrate the unity of the family of humanity. The human race is a single species, a single family, with physical difference that make it beautiful. Baha'u'llah, the Glory of God, came to unite humanity. He suffered exile and imprisonment for the salvation of the entire human race.


Posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon:1
Ninth Day of Ridvan: A Poem 2

Ninth Day of Ridvan
Celebrating unity
Family of humanity

I completed the essay for "Invalid Item Week 38 today. "Liechtenstein is an essay of 500+ words about the nation. It's finished. It's alright. I don't know if I'm satisfied with it or not. Since it's finished I don't need to worry about being satisfied with it, unless I decide to edit or rewrite it. I still have a novel to edit or rewrite. I'm not satisfied with the novel, because I'm not sure I enjoy writing novels any more. I think I would rather write poems. That doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't rewrite the novel.

Facebook Status Update

Coffee for my soul
Intoning prayers at dawn
A new day begins

I just did a search for The Maldives and Baha'is in The Maldives, I think I have enough to begin a poem, essay, or an activity for this subject on Monday. I usually don't receive the information about the the country for "Invalid Item challenge until Monday, but it was posted today. I will think and pray about the approach I'm taking, and on Monday, April 30, I'll begin a document. Today, I have to write a poem for NaPoWriMo before 12:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time.

Footnotes
1  https://poet999.blogspot.com/
2  https://poet999.blogspot.com/2018/04/ninth-day-of-ridvan-poem.html


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933636-Ninth-Day-of-Ridvan