*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933918
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#933918 added May 4, 2018 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
Period Of History
What period of history is most interesting to you?

I like the Medieval times and Regency times. I think Kings, Queens, knights, castles and the concept of unicorns and other fantast creatures amaze me. I would like to have been a Princess and live in a castle. I wouldn't have wanted to be a peasant. I would have to be a pirate or a gypsy. They intrigue me as well. I think this would have been a fun era. I always want to go past to the past. I would miss the things of the present but if I could go to visit.

I love Jane Austen's time. I would like to have been a lady of society with my own Mr. Darcy, go to balls and met Jane Austen. I love all the houses in England from that time era. I could be happy living in one of those houses and going to balls. It would be fun to order a new dress for every ball. This would have been a fun time to live in.

** Image ID #2156851 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933918