*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934057-See-You-Next-Tuesday
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2146734
Learning Coping Skills in 2018...
#934057 added May 7, 2018 at 7:28pm
Restrictions: None
See You Next Tuesday!
The two old Harvard graduates met on a Tuesday.
Dennis had thought he was well off,
but, It was clear Ishiro had won that contest.

"Damn!" Dennis could not believe the luxurious passenger train Ishiro owned;
"Listen I know you have money, but these are real locomotives.
And how did you buy the Union Pacific rail lines?"

Ishiro gave a high pitched laugh, "They are bankrupt."
"So, you bought the Union Pacific rail lines on auction."
Dennis sat down in the passenger car and looked out at the passing territory.

"You Americans are too short sighted.
You do not have the long view." Ishiro poured Dennis some tea and smiled,
"Your President does not know how much of your infrastructure is owned by China."

Ishiro leaned forward and whispered, "This country is a global conglomerate."
Dennis rubbed his bald head, "So, you own the government?"
"Whoever controls the banks is the Emperor." Ishiro gave a toothy smile.

"But, we're a democracy.. Oh, that's why we have Super Delegates and an Electoral College."
Dennis swallowed his tea, "Do you have anything stronger?"
Ishiro poured Whisky from China.


Reflections~ "Monsters are tragic beings. They are born to tall, too heavy.
They are not evil by choice. This is their tragedy." Ishiro Honda.


<^>

© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934057-See-You-Next-Tuesday