*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934411
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#934411 added May 12, 2018 at 10:27am
Restrictions: None
Path Of Beauty
Prompt: The Path Of Beauty

The path of beauty. As children, we can be born beautiful. As women, we grow and wear pretty clothes, make up and boys notice us. Young girls go to the Prom and enter Beauty Pageants. There is the path of growing up. Life won't be kind. We endure things as they come along. We mature and get past our problems. We marry, have kids and try to raise them right.

We don't have to be physically beautiful to be beautiful. Cosmetics are nice and they help with physical beauty but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Personality is important. We need to be nice to others, don't hurt anyone and help each other get through life. The path of beauty won't be easy or always kind. We will encounter things that aren't nice or pleasant and people, too.

Choose the right path of beauty. Have Jesus and God in your life. He can show you the path of beauty but you need to do your part as well. Beauty is beauty and I would rather have beauty then life being unpleasant.

Beautiful Audrey Hepburn Sig for me from Agnes Ramona.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934411