*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934414-JPL-and-The-Road-to-Hell
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#934414 added May 17, 2018 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
JPL and The Road to Hell
One of the things we are learning about bureucracies is that the rank and file can be doing a great job while those at the top are feeding us a bunch of baloney. Anyone who questions the coverups is labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist" or worst, somebody who's become a bit unhinged.

Still we have examples in both politics and science of coverups taking place, where those at the top are continuously trying to manipulate, obscure and spin what is really going on. It is frustrating because when you raise a red flag the result is derision, ridicule or flat out denial. Look at Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosenstein, Clapper, and a host of others. The truth keeps coming out in dribs and drabs that insiders had an agenda against President Trump and were willing to use the power of their office to serve their political outcomes.

Last night I watched a U-tube video produced by the Jet Propulsion Labratory (JPL) , that lauded their great works with the Mars rovers. What they don't mention was their involvement in the same sort of bureaucratic coverup, since the Face On Mars and the DM pyramids were discovered on the Plains of Sardonia.

While kicking rocks and telling us that Mars once had a wet past, they are turning a blind eye to one of the most amazing discoveries ever made. A group of reputable ex-scientists have proven beyond all doubt that the Face and Pyramids are evidence of a past intelligence. Instead of 'fessing up and looking closer at the anomolies, they've instead done everything in their power too prove the geology is a a play of Light and Shadows, and the pyramids are natural formations that appear coincidentally, triangular in shape. Their repeated denials in the light of new disclosures lead to a loss of credibility. In the Q&A that followed the presentation video there was no mention of the continuing controversy.

I'm sure the rank and file at JPL believe the nonsense of their top leaders, just like the rank and file, and the American public long believed the FBI was apolitical. The truth is that nothing is apolitical as long as political appointees can be inserted at the top and allowed to corrupt the ideals of the organization. The question becomes why would the JPL allow political influence to coverup some of the most amazing discoveries of History. The answer is because it is in our National Interests to do so. What are these interests?

1. Fear of spreading a Fear and Panic that would destabilize the social and economic norms of the planet and 2. Reduce the competitive edge long enjoyed by the United States in taking advantage of technologies offered by a past and current alien presence.

It is number 2 that appears to be driving the train. Since the mid 1940s the US has been quietly developing technologies with the assistance of aliens and verifying what they have been telling us by a careful study of past evidence both on and off the planet. While this sounds like Conspiracy Theory it is the most reasonable explanation for the existence of the Deep State and some rather amazing things that are taking place.

One has to wonder what our government was told by the Aliens back when contact was made that has driven the vast expenditure of resources into black projects and the Secret Space Program. I doubt we will ever learn the full extent of what's happened until too late. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Hope for the best is a flimsy basis for letting Big Brother continue calling the shots.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934414-JPL-and-The-Road-to-Hell