*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934416
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#934416 added May 12, 2018 at 9:26am
Restrictions: None
Women In My Life
Prompt: Write about the women in your life.

There is my mother. We go shopping together. I can talk to her about anything. We text each other about everything. She is always there for me. I would be lost without her. She helps me with anything I ask her to. We are in the same Bible Study group. I take her every where because she doesn't drive. We used to go to card making parties and we have lunch with our friend Linda once a month who has been my friend for years. Mom is always there for me and I don't know what I would do without her.

Linda. She and I worked together for years. She used to have card making parties and I enjoy going to those. My house burned down and my husband and I had to go to the ER for smoke inhalation problems and she called me in the ER to check on me. She gave me clothes and bought me 4 brand new bras. We have always been there for each other. She had a Downs Syndrome kid and adopted a mentally retarded girl and she is one of the nicest people I know. She will do anything for anyone.

Jennifer. She is a writer here and we worked together for years. We shared writing ideas and my one folder about two women going back to the past and meeting Jane Austen is about her and I. We text each other but it is not the same. We want to go to Barnes and Nobles and spend the day together and have a nice long talk. She makes me laugh. She came to see me in then hospital after my intense, complicated bowel surgery and she sent me beautiful lavender and pink flowers.

Sam. She is my cousin and we go to Michigan once a year to her cottage and she takes my mother and I shopping. She buys me Christmas presents at Vera Bradley Store. We have fun together and love watching Audrey Hepburn movies together. She loves when I take pictures at the Beach of seagulls and I about got lost doing so. We make each other laugh.

Gretchen. We were best friends at work. I went to both of her daughters' weddings, baby showers and was there for her when her father died. We bought each other Christmas and Birthday gifts. We told each other everything. We have lunch together when we can. We text each other a lot almost everyday. I hope to see her this summer.

Karen. My cousin. We did crazy things when we were kids. Played Barbies, went cruising, hung her younger brother's Teddy Bear {we were bad!}, had a drinking party at our cousin's next door {luckily my aunt and uncle didn't find out about it!}, she got involved with a guy she shouldn't have, she was my beautician for awhile, we used to ride around in her dune buggy. She bought her horse into the house. My aunt was not happy. I have lunch with her from time to time and we email each other a lot. She is one of the nicest people I know. She married an English man. Mr. Darcy? He's nice. He met the man who played Onslow in "Keeping Up Appearances". Karen and I hope to see each other at a family reunion soon.

I miss all the friends I had at work. They have their own lives to lead and I get a text from them once in awhile. I have my on line women friends here. Too many to list. I wish them all a Happy Mothers Day!

** Image ID #1470397 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934416