*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934494-Mothers-Day-Letter-to-Mama
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#934494 added May 13, 2018 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Mother's Day Letter to Mama
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Jamál Beauty 175 B.E. - Sunday, May 13, 2018

Dear Mama,

You came to me in my dreams last night. It was good to see you again. Good to see you thriving in the Abha Kingdom. I miss you so much, it's wonderful to be able to talk to you any time I want by just addressing your spirit. As you know, I was able to talk to Tom, Frank, and Faye this month over the phone. Faye is supposed to be coming into Las Vegas sometime within the next couple of weeks. It will be nice to see her, and talk to her in person.

I found two prayer for parents on my Baha'i prayers app. One of them was revealed by the Bab and the outer by 'Abdu'l-Baha. There is also a prayer for the departed revealed by Baha'u'llah that I especially like. If you have a prayer you would like me to say for you or for Grandma and Grandpa, please let me know in my dreams. Most of the time I remember them, especially when you, my grandparents, or 'Abdu'l-Baha is in the dream. I think I have an easier time remember them because those are the dreams I consider most important.

The Declaration of the Bab is approaching, I remember the celebrations we attended together. You always loved the Holy Day celebrations, even when your health was deteriorating and the Alzheimer's was eating your brain. I remember that you always perked up when we attended a celebration or commemoration.

Mama, I still have your prayer beads. I'm thinking about giving them to a new Baha'i. Since I'm the only member of the family still a member of the Faith, I want to make sure they go to someone who can use them. I just don't know who to give them to just yet. I will continue to pay about it. Also, I'm sending copies of your poems to Tom, I know he will arrange to get copies to Frank and Faye.

Love and Prayers,
Neva


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934494-Mothers-Day-Letter-to-Mama