*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934541-Peace-the-Healing-of-Humanity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#934541 added May 14, 2018 at 1:49pm
Restrictions: None
Peace the Healing of Humanity
Monday, May 14, 2018

"The body of the human world is sick. Its remedy and healing will be the oneness of the kingdom of humanity. Its life is “The Most Great Peace.” Its illumination and quickening is love. Its happiness is the attainment of spiritual perfections."
‘Abdu’l-Bahá1

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1609
Imagine yourself in a war setting where everything becomes changed and magnified. What can a war destroy?
How much can success, independence, love, art, or family weigh in one’s life when everything is falling apart?

War is a human rights violation, because it interferes with the right of human beings to exists. War is a game of humanity's childhood, which will pass into the history of the planet. Humanity is a single species. The human soul, or spirit, is a gift from the Almighty. There is only one God, who is known by many different names. Religion is brought to humanity by many different Divine Prophets, or Manifestations2, and each has come to assist humankind on it spiritual and material journey on this plane of existence.


War encourages hate.
War interferes with every aspect of life.
War plays to the baser instincts of human beings.

The Great Peace
will eventually arrive,
and humanity will accept
unity and equality
of every individual
upon the planet.

The Great Peace
will arrive
bringing healing
to the children of Adam.

Footnotes
1  Quoted in Bahái Words on September 28, 2017.
2  Called this because they reflect the divine attributes to humanity.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934541-Peace-the-Healing-of-Humanity