*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934776-The-Moutain-Speaks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#934776 added May 19, 2018 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
The Moutain Speaks
Friday, May 18, 2018


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1613
In BCoF I asked the bloggers to Write a poem about a tall mountain or a tall tree.(/c}
Let's take the tall tree or tall mountain and create a story with one or both of them as characters. I know you're creative, you live in Blog City. So bring them alive.

The Mountain Speaks

I weep for my friend The Last Pine Tree, as he wait for humanity to mature, and accept responsibility for their sins of greed and inhumanity. I, who have risen out the the planet's heart, have watch humanity from its creation-birth in Africa. I have watched them spread across the planet, each generation learning the art of survival from their ancestors and their fellow creatures.

I have watched them kill each other, over insignificant issues such as skin color, national pride, political alliance, religious affiliation, gender inequality, and sexual orientation. They are the metaphorical children of Adam, with souls, immortal spirits, given to them by the Almighty Creator. Their religions, though outwardly different, are gifts from the All-Wise and Unknowable Essence they call God. Like children, playing in a school yard, they look at the outward appearance of an object and assume its inward reality reflects its outward appearance.

I weep! My tears rise through the stone of the planet, and flow from the fountain so that my friend can have water. I weep, as my friend, the Last Pine Tree, and I wait for the purifying rains and snows to fall again upon the Earth. I pray for the age to change, and humanity to realize that despite the outward appearance of differences the inward reality proclaims unity. I wait for humanity to mature spiritually and accept its duty to care for the planet Earth. I pray that they will mature before they destroy themselves and the planet.

Merit Badge in Blog City
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations Ladies, your creativity rocks!


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934776-The-Moutain-Speaks