*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935394
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#935394 added May 28, 2018 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
The Nanny and The Lord
Cara was so glad to be working as a Nanny at Richfield Manor. Richfield Manor. It had been her family home. This big old mansion that was beautiful and luxurious. Her father had died and he had no money. No way could Cara and her mother keep the house. They moved into a flat. A year later, Maxwell Monroe had hired Cara to be his Nanny after buying the house. His wife had died. He had a eight year old boy and four year old girl to raise. Cara got the job. She had charmed Maxwell and his children. She was sixteen and she was so glad to be back in her own house. She was glad there was no wife. Easier to pretend to be Lady Of The Manor.

Cara couldn't have her old room back but she had a nice room. At least it wasn't in the servants quarters. Maxwell had no mistress or lady friends. She was glad. One night, Maxwell invited Cara to have dinner with him and she accepted. He didn't know that Cara had lived there and that she was from a rich family. Maxwell had lived in Ireland and just moved to England. Maxwell was attracted to Cara and one time they had a drink and made love. Cara found herself with child. This was the same day that Maxwell found out who Cara really was. At first he was angry. Cara told him she was expecting his child. Maxwell loved Cara and she didn't really love him but she married him. She got her house back and he even allowed her mother to move in. Who says a Nanny can't have it all especially when it was already hers to start out with? Richfield Manor would always be hers. Yes, she did fall in love with Maxwell after the baby was born. She hadn't planned on any of this. It just happened.

Jane Austen and books image Sig.
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935394