*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935475
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#935475 added May 29, 2018 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Memories Of Summers Past
Prompt: What are your favorite memories of past summers?

I have had a lot of them. Being at my grandparents when I was a kid and chasing lightning bugs in some ugly pink, coral flowers and the cats chasing lightning bugs with me. The sounds of whipperwills and other birds. Course, this was at night.

Walking in the woods on my grandparents farm. Holding newborn kittens.

Going to the county fair and seeing school friends. Seeing all the farm animals.

Going to Church and Vacation Bible School. Fourth Of July Picnics. Grandma taking Grandpa and I to see country western singers in person.

Now that I am older, remembering picnics with my son, taking him and my mother to Lake Michigan, going to an Amusement Park, farm shows.

Meeting my sister for the first time{A long story} and visiting her in Florida and going to Disney Land. Seeing the ocean in Florida.

My first and only Camping trip. Long story but never again.

My husband and I going to Frankenmuth, Michigan and visiting the Christmas Store. These are my best summers.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935475