*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935668-Be-Happy-Be-Full-of-Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#935668 added June 2, 2018 at 3:31pm
Restrictions: None
Be Happy! Be Full of Joy!
Saturday, June 2, 2018

"Are you happy?"
'Abdu'l-Baha

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2025
They say that laughter is the best medicine. Write your opinion of this statement, or write something funny to make us laugh.

'Abdu'l-Baha, the son of Baha'u'llah, advised us to be happy and be full of joy. I've found that one of the be way to be happy is to laugh. Laughter transforms depression into joy. It relieves stress and brings a smile to a person's face. As I found out for myself, after my mother dies, laughter helps a person deal with grief. Remembering some of the things my mother did caused me to laugh, and, as I laughed, other happy memories returned.


Laughter isn't the only thing that encourages happiness. Some of these things are focusing on the positive, services to humanity, having positive people in your life, and practicing gratitude. Each day intone your gratitude and thanksgiving to the universe, to the Almighty, or to the Glorious Lord. Beginning the day with gratitude is to your soul, what coffee is to your body. Once you have said thank you, find something to laugh about; even learning to laugh at ourselves improves one's mood.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935668-Be-Happy-Be-Full-of-Joy