*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936130-Life-is-beautiful
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#936130 added June 11, 2018 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
Life is beautiful
Life is not what it is.

Life is beautiful in its own perfectly, imperfect way. It has shades and hues of whites and reds and blacks that said.

There are summer skies and storms; winter chills and sweaty sundays.

It will always be different, it will always be crazy, it will always have pain, and soothing within.

We step in and remember to learn and to learn. Don't take it too seriously, don't be too obsessed. After all, it is all temporary, it is a ride, an experience.

Life is an opportunity to discover, life is an opportunity to love.

Life is an opportunity to leave a mark, our mark.

We have, within our own finite life, the opportunity to share from within something beautiful to mark our life on earth. Either to a close lover, or to a million more.

We have, within our own finite life, the opportunity to get back on our feet, stand and walk again.

We have to remember, that sometimes, we get tired, and we fall, and have fallen many many times again and again.

Just sit for a short while, take a break. Get back on your own pace. Ignore the noise and watch the garden that was beautiful all this time, yet ignored.

We all have friends ready to help, people who know our value inside, deeply imbibed their willingness to help us glide, and soar above the summer skies, the beautiful summer skies that does show itself after the rain, after the storm.

It will always be beautiful, because life is beautiful.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936130-Life-is-beautiful