*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936235-THE-DOOR-IS-ALWAYS-OPEN
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#936235 added June 13, 2018 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN
Broader than space, and deeper and clearer than the ocean, the round sun in our hearts rises high to shed its light on the universe. The noble world spreads out before us: a castle of glittering gold appears, and the earth is covered with white jade. Mystically beautiful flowers bloom, and the precious birds and beasts dance in joy.

All worlds are adorned with peace and freedom. There is no suffering, and these worlds are filled with happiness. Paradise and heaven lose their sparkle, and the Buddha is left speechless by such a sight.

Both including and transcending time and space, everyone is eternal and everything is infinite and equal. Yet it is difficult to describe this mysterious world: steep cliffs flee as a red column of fire shoots up from blue waves, and the wooden roadside totems sing joyfully. What a marvelous sight! Such terms as "saints" and "devils" are insignificant in this world: Confucius and Tao-ch'il clasp hands as they bless the age of peace and prosperity.

These are not wild fantasies, but the true reality of the oneness of everything. To those of you who close your eyes only to bemoan the fact that it's dark, please listen:

The door to the Great Light is always open. In this world overflowing with peace, there are no dualities, there are no conflicts. So let's raise our eyes, look at this world, and praise it all together!

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936235-THE-DOOR-IS-ALWAYS-OPEN