*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936421-Saturday-Review-on-the-Week-of-June-10-16-2018
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#936421 added June 16, 2018 at 5:25pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Review on the Week of June 10-16, 2018
Jalál (Glory), 12 Núr (Light) 175 B.E. - Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday Review
of the Week of June 10-16, 2018

In yesterday's entry, "Getting Through the Day, I wrote that I had experienced a set back. It wasn't as bad as some I experienced in previous years; however, it was bad enough to open the gate to my fantasy world. I'm still dealing with that today. The only thing that has kept me, somewhat, grounded in the present are the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, The Bab, and 'Abdu'l-Baha. Therefore, I have both my prayer book and my smartphone next to my computer. That way I have access to the prayer, even when I put my phone on the charger.


Goals Accomplished This Week

*BoxCheckB* Read articles on BahaiTeachings.org  .
*BoxCheckR* This week's assignment for "~ The Poet's Place Cafe~.
*BoxCheck* "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item in "Welcome to My Life
*BoxCheckR* Read at least three pages in The Tablets of the Lord of Host before going to sleep.
*BoxCheckB* Entry for "I Write in 2018 Week 24
*BoxCheckR* Review at least four items per day either under Browse by Genre or Read & Review
*BoxCheck* Do something listed under Other things I have to do or Poems To Write. The goal is to finish at least one thing under one of those items. Copying poems into "Devotional Poetry and "Poem Experiments.
*BoxCheckR* Poem for "Invalid Item Week 44 - Panama: "Virtual Tourist in Panama.

I posted those on "Weekly Goals yesterday. Now I have to look at what I didn't do last week. One thing I didn't do was surveys, instead of answering the surveys in my Cox.net and Gmail.com inboxes, I played solitaire. That will change this coming week because I will place the surveys on my goals to do list. I worked a little bit on cleaning out my Cox.net and writing.com inboxes, but I didn't check my Gmail.com inbox at all. I know it's difficult to clean an inbox out in a week, still I can do a little bit either every day or every other day.

Goals for the week of June 17-23, 2018

*Box* Read articles on BahaiTeachings.org  .
*Box* This week's assignment for "~ The Poet's Place Cafe~.
*Box* "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item in "Welcome to My Life
*Box* Read at least three pages in The Tablets of the Lord of Host before going to sleep.
*Box* Entry for "I Write in 2018 Week 25.
*Box* Review at least four items per day either under Browse by Genre or Read & Review
*Box* Do something listed under Other things I have to do or Poems To Write. The goal is to finish at least one thing under one of those items, and keep track of what I do each day.
*Box* Poem for "Invalid Item Week 45.

Pain1

The steed of the Valley of Love
is chomping at the bit
waiting for the rider
to place a saddle on it.

Poet's Note:

Footnotes
1  Posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936421-Saturday-Review-on-the-Week-of-June-10-16-2018