*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936492
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#936492 added June 17, 2018 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Books and Friends
Prompt: My books are friends that never fail me.

I agree. I have my favorite books like the Twilight series, Pride and Prejudice, The Duchess and Fairy Tale By Danielle Steel. I know how they start, the middle and the ending and they never fail me. Elizabeth Bennett is my friend of P&P. Bella, Edward and Jacob are my friends. Angelique of The Duchess, yes I enjoy these books. My book about dolls is another friend. I have books about Barbie and Barbie has always been my friend. Where would I be without books to keep me company? Working midnights in a mental health facility, the people finally went to bed. I took out my Nook and read my books and life was good again.

I read the Bible and Devotions and Dr. David Jeremiah books. He is a loyal, true minister and he comforts me. Books about angels inspire comfort me.

Jane Austen's books about romance and all her talent. Read and keep the books you love and they will always be your friends. Their stories don't change. You are comforted.

Jane Austen and books image Sig.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936492