*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936509-Top-habits-of-spiritual-people
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#936509 added June 18, 2018 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Top habits of spiritual people
1. Give More, Take Less
When you start to give more and take less, you may be appreciating the needs of another more than your own. That makes it the first major milestone on the spiritual path.

2. Say Yes, Rather Than No
People like to be surrounded by people who say yes rather than no. No one wants to hear words like "No, I don't want to go", "No, I don't like this", "No, I don't agree with you." By saying words like, "Yes, you're right", we spread positive vibes all round...

3. See Possibilities, Not Problems
Spiritual people are optimists. They believe there's a way out of every problem. They see the silver lining in the cloud. In a crisis, instead of blaming the other person, they examine where they went wrong and how they can improve themselves.

4. Walk A Mile In Another's Shoes
Another spiritual habit worth practising is to stop judging and to allow another person to live their life. It is to understand every nuance of their suffering by walking in their shoes.

5. Counting Your Blessings
One of the earliest habits that spiritual people form is to count their blessings and to thank God. They appreciate every little thing in their daily life that they cannot take for granted: the smile of a child, a loving spouse, enough money in the bank, parents to look up to, a nice home, a great job, etc.

6. Accepting Others With Humility
Spiritual people do not see other people's "need" for support as a weakness or a flaw. They see it as a cry for love, and they comply without hesitation. On the flip side, extreme humility where one feels undeserving of compliments, also is the mark of a spiritual person.

7. The World Is Their Temples
Spiritual people don't feel the need to go to a temple to pray. The world is their temple or spiritual classroom. Their spiritual setting can be atop a mountain, deep inside a forest, on a beach at sunrise. Every minute is auspicious for them to think of the Divine.

8. Laughing A Lot
Spiritual people try to be happy and laugh a lot. Even if they are bogged down with problems, they know how to put on a happy face, being instinctively aware that the mere act of smiling triggers a happy hormonal shift - from "gloomy mask of tragedy" to "spreading sunshine all over the place."

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936509-Top-habits-of-spiritual-people