*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936526
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#936526 added June 18, 2018 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
In Love With Someone, Beloved People Who Let You Down
Prompt: If you're in love with someone, that is a gift to you. Joy asked us how we felt about this subject and how we feel when a beloved one lets us down.

I have had boyfriends who loved me supposedly and I love them and they let me down. It was heart break and I know they weren't right for me. No relationship is perfect. My husband and I have bad things happen to us and get crabby but we are always there for each other. Having a beloved one hurt you, it hurts but maybe I left them down as well, not meaning to. God forgives, you forgive people you love and they forgive them. Life isn't perfect. Saying you're sorry and don't let it happen again, this applies to the people who love you and wrong you as well as yourself. You move forward and be glad you have them in your life. Love, relationship and friendships are never perfect.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936526