*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936535
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2158633
Feeling Right Every Day!
#936535 added June 18, 2018 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
Trailer Thrash
Today, my youngest boy went to dance lessons for the first time. Apparently, he was the only one to show up so he had the teachers full attention. It was a class for special needs and I am really glad they have such classes. I didn't catch exactly what the teachers name was, but my boy called her Miss Delight. Or maybe, Misty Light? Cool name. That is a story name if I ever heard one. Right, Hannah ♫♥♫ ? I had to share that one.

My oldest boy got all A's on his report card. Next year he goes to Hight School and will have to step it up a bit there. Interesting, he has a chance to go to High School for five years but will get a bunch of college credits under his belt doing it. Go for it! Of course, he has to get approval for that first. Still, something to aim for but not the end of the world if he doesn't get it, eh?

Finally got rid of a broken down car in my front yard. I pretty much gave it to my Nephew, and his Dad hauled it away. Win for me, not for his yard. Sorry about that. Happy for me. I used the wife's vehicle to get to the car and put it in 4low to get there. Jumping didn't work so I stole the battery from the running car and the broken down car ran! It still had lots of issues. Broken strut, power steering went out. The bummer of the whole deal was that the wife's vehicle wouldn't come out of 4low and I had to take it to the shop today. Driving in 4low for twenty two miles. Fun. Fixed, no charge. I spend a lot of money there. I do. More than I can really afford, to tell the truth, but don't we all? More than we want to, anyway.


© Copyright 2018 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936535