*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936635
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#936635 added June 20, 2018 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
World And Past
Prompt: "I explore the world by looking at the past." Toma Clark Haines What are your views on this?

My grandparents have passed on and my home and things in Indiana have changed. I was moving from place to place with my parents. Dad was in the Air Force. I cherish the memories. I remember having pen pals, writing notes and my school work was all hand written. Now, I email, text and write on the computer. Technology has come along way. I think of the past when I was younger and was in perfect health. I worried I wouldn't find Prince Charming and I did but I love fairy tales. I used to write stories as a kid and not worrying about anyone reading them. Now, I write at WDC and a lot of people read my writing.

Past memories and things make us realize things in life today are better and some days, not so good. I am thankful for good memories. I try to live each day as it comes. The world is changing and not always for the good. I am glad I have God and Jesus to pray to. The past is gone but not forgotten and the world needs to be good and great. The past makes us who we are today. I still enjoy the world and all the good things. I never forget my cherished memories.

Cute animated picture of girl and teddy bears in attic.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936635