*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936794-Siren-Song-Of-The-Sea
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#936794 added June 23, 2018 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Siren Song Of The Sea
Prompt: A balm for the spirit, moments spent on the ocean or whiled away along the shore take their place among the dearest of memories. Treasures imbued with color, sense of movement and breezy style of that tranquil environment take us back to the water's edge.

I love to go to the ocean, collect seashells and listen to the ocean waves as seagulls fly above. I don't live by the ocean, so I don't get to see it very often. I do live close to Lake Michigan and it has currents like an ocean and seagulls but no seashells. It is a pretty blue and a nice breeze off the lake. Oceans and the Great Lakes are beautiful. I could live by the ocean. As for mermaids and the oceans sirens, I have never seen one.

I would like to see a dolphin in the ocean. I have seen them at the zoo. I have memories as a kid of going to the ocean and my mother bought some pink, blown glass flamingos and flowers by a shop near by.

I go with my cousin to her cottage in Holland, Michigan and I enjoy the lake and seeing the lighthouses. Seagulls are there and this does make for a nice lake scene and it is almost go as the ocean. I feel so calm seeing the ocean and Lake Michigan. This is beauty and if a mermaid wanted to sing a song, this is where she would be.

** Image ID #777468 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936794-Siren-Song-Of-The-Sea