*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936802-Blessings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#936802 added June 25, 2018 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Blessings
Jalál (Glory), 19 Núr Light 175 B.E. - Saturday, June 23,2018

“. . .the fundamental truth that all the Prophets are from One Essence and one in spirit. This is one of the greatest blessings the Faith has to offer to people—the knowledge of the unity of all religions.”
Bahá’í Writings

Sunday, June 24, is the monthly Devotional Service at the Baha'i Center in Las Vegas. The theme for that service is the unity of religion or the oneness of the Prophets. There is only one God, one Creator, whose essence is unknowable. Throughout the ages, the Almighty has sent messengers to reveal the Divine Essence to humanity. Since all these divine messengers were conduits for the Holy Spirit (the Primal Will of God) they are "one in spirit". This oneness of spirit means that all religions are based upon one foundation, which is love. God sent all these messengers because of love for humanity.



© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936802-Blessings