*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936932-Was-Jesus-Caught-in-a-Wormhole
Rated: ASR · Book · Paranormal · #2157704
I bet you thought it was: the lion will lie down with the lamb.
#936932 added June 26, 2018 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
Was Jesus Caught in a Wormhole?



"The last scene in the Resurrection, Jesus levitated up into a glowing cloud."
Freddy remarked as he cut into his rib eye steak.
Lorry smirked and nibbled on her grilled chicken salad.
"This train is marvelous." Lorry snapped a bread stick between her teeth.
Freddy nodded, "I just needed some time away with you."

He kissed her.

The hail outside was small and made a winter like view in June.
Lorry wore her cock tail dress that gave the appearance of transparency.
Freddy was attired in a short sleeved plaid shirt and banana hiking shorts.
"I thinks it's odd a passenger cars would be pulled by a freight engine."
Lorry said and glanced at the hail tapping outside the window.
She thought about their neighbor Gunther and the affair she had with him last winter.

Freddy slipped his bare feet out of his hiking sandals and rubbed them over her feet.
Lorry looked about at the other passengers in the dining car discretely.
She slowly slipped her blue laced nylon feet out of her red stiletto heels.
"Hello." Lorry was startled by the waiter's greeting.
"Hiii.." Freddy replied rolling his eyes at Lorry.

"May I interest you in the desert menu?" the waiter placed the menu on the table.
Freddy glanced over the menu and then at the waitress large cleavage ..
The waiter had a neatly trimmed beard that made a fine line along his jaw to a goatee.
Her face was otherwise feminine with pink lipstick, long eye lashes and long blonde hair.
Freddy stared at her hour glass figure, "Ah, are you a guy?"

Lorry smacked Freddy across the left cheek.


"Ow.." Freddy rubbed the bruise on his face.
The waiter took a deep breath, exposing the round firm breast under her blue and white blouse.
"I'm intersex .. I was born with male and female genders. Are you OK?" the waitress queried.
Lorry nodded quickly, "I'd like a banana split. Oh? My god."
Lorry apologized to the waiter.
"Do you want peanuts or jimmies on your banana?" the waitress gave a toothy smile.


"Peanuts." Lorry answered in a little voice.
She was too embarrassed to make eye contact with the waiter/waitress.
"I think Caitlyn Jenner is heroic." Freddy said looking up at the waitress' breasts.
The waiter smiled and took Freddy's Boston Cream Pie order.
"Caitlyn is transgender. I was born with male and female gender organs." she/he stated.

"My name is Ana."

Freddy watched Ana's tight tush wiggled as she walked away.
"Did you get an eye full?" Lorry narrowed her eyes at Freddy.
Freddy laughed nervously, "Jesus! I'm not gay."
"Neither is Ana." Lorry bit a bread stick.
Freddy tried to play footsy, but got kicked.

He picked at the menu and spotted a list of conversational questions.
"Ah! Here's a fascinating question, 'Was Jesus caught up in a wormhole?'"
Freddy made a toothy smile at Lorry...
"I really don't care, do you?" Lorry flipped Freddy the bird.
"This hail storm sure is lasting awhile." Freddy sighed as he gazed out the window.

He was fantasizing about Ana naked.


(*)(*)


© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936932-Was-Jesus-Caught-in-a-Wormhole