*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936950
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Action/Adventure · #2161993
A ROBLOX thriller. Don't hate on me please.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#936950 added June 26, 2018 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Operation O.O.F. | Chapter 3
Chapter 3
“Bloxin. James Bloxin. As you may know, Bloxington has been split because of ruthless ODer dictators. The first mayor of New Bloxington got kicked out of office by another dictator named Jessica Brooks. She’s so powerful now, no one can stop her. Except for us.”
“Wait, why can’t the citizens of New Bloxington invade the city hall, to remove Brooks out of New Bloxington, and possibly Robloxia as well? You know, ODers are very relentless and stubborn. They can continue to protest and stuff, even if they get arrested. Bloxington is the 3rd largest city in Roblox. There are tons of people.”
“But, not every ODer is mean. Some ODers are just roleplayers, looking for a relationship. Angry ODers protesting won’t work. Therefore, someone that has a large ‘army’ must stop her. It isn’t a complete army if only half the people want to participate,” Midget said.
“You’re right,” Bloxin said. “Do you have any plans?”
Midget breathed in and out. “Of course. I sent 3 noobs to each café. We quickly smuggled in ODer clothes, and got Holiday Crowns and ODer hair from eBlox and Amablox. 1 noob will ask for a lot of stuff. The blacksmiths at the west end of town made custom keys, since all cafés are made by the same company, so all keys are the same. It’s great.”
Bloxin grinned. “Cool. Tell me more.”
“So far, I have a few messages from the ‘spies’. They are almost complete with Frappé.”
“But, how will they get all the Robux without getting caught administrators?”
` Midget smirked. “Ah. I didn’t tell you about their backpacks. They are acting as some random college students. You know, college students wear backpacks all the time. It’s a clever disguise, and ODers play a lot of highschool games.”
“But, what if they get caught in the vault?” Bloxin questioned.
“They have whips and knives and stuff. You know, the basic emergency weapons.”
“Cool. But, the admins can ban them.”
“Who cares. We have more than 3. Plus, there are multiple Frappé locations. We’ll find a way to get at least 13000 Robux. We must use that 13000 Robux and my 7000 Robux to upgrade Old Bloxington’s army. Brooks is constantly threatening us. We can no longer ask for peace, and we can’t surrender. If we surrender, she’ll think we’re weak, and continue attacking us. The only way to fight a dictatorship is to fight back.”
Suddenly, hundreds of ODers stormed in carrying extremely large backpacks. “We’re back, sir.” They unzipped their backpacks and tons of Robux flowed out. A few of the “ODers” took out donuts from their backpacks, and some took a sip of coffee.
Bloxin squinted. “OK…”
Midget stood up and walked into a somewhat dark corridor. He punched in a long string of numbers, and opened a heavy iron door. “This is our archive. It has multiple layers of protection.”
He walked down a set of steep stairs, and punched in another code. The door beeped once, and he punched in another code. The door beeped twice, so he punched in another code. The door beeped three times, and he punched in another code. The door opened. He walked down another set of steep stairs. “This pattern repeats eight more times, and the codes change the deeper you go down.”
Bloxin’s eyes widened. “How do you remember all the codes?”
“We noobs and bacon hairs are extremely smart. The demand for Robux in many Robloxians has decreased their knowledge. We noobs and bacon hairs are too poor to afford Robux, at least most of them. Every code has to do with Fibbonoobi numbers.”
Bloxin looked awkwardly at Midget. “Fibbo-what?”
“Fibbonoobi numbers. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811…”
Bloxin looked at Midget awkwardly again.
“You don’t get it? I thought you went to the Grand University of Robloxia.”
Bloxin shrugged.
“Nevermind,” Midget mumbled.
After going through many doors, vaults, and other complex entry systems, Midget, Bloxin, and all the other ODer disguisers found themselves in a long hallway with sparsely placed doors. “Here’s a bunker. Just in case there’s a nuclear war.”
Midget opened another door, and a large room full of Robux and noob artifacts was revealed. It was the archive.
© Copyright 2018 OoferMidget (UN: spatizimer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OoferMidget has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936950