*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936951
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Action/Adventure · #2161993
A ROBLOX thriller. Don't hate on me please.
#936951 added June 26, 2018 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
Operation O.O.F. | Chapter 2
Chapter 2
James Bloxin started out his window, living in a small apartment in New Blox City. He sighed and went to his living room to watch the news. He turned on his TV he got from Bloxburg, and switched the channels. Shortly after another illegal free Robux advertisement, the reporter brought up breaking news about Jessica Brooks. James stared at the screen, wondering of who Jessica Brooks was. Was she a criminal? Was she part of the government? He refocused his eyes and looked at the headlines.
“Jessica Brooks, the mayor of New Bloxington, has plans to destroy Old Bloxington,” the reporter said. Bloxin’s eyes grew larger. New Bloxington? Old Bloxington? What are those? He picked up his phone to research about those cities, when the news anchor said something about New and Old Bloxington.
“New Bloxington, as you guys know, was formed when the ODer government decided to split the poor, noob-filled ghettos of Bloxington from the luxurious areas of the Greater Bloxington area. That caused extremely bitter relationships with one another. Therefore, Brooks has thrown the old mayor out of the city hall, so that she can replace the old one. Jessica is a very evil woman, and she must be removed. The Robloxian Congress has suggested banning her from Robloxia, but by now, her power is almost like a dictator, even though the previous mayor and leader of Bloxington was a semi-dictator.”
James Bloxin turned off the TV. He put on a dress shirt, beige pants, and a dark coat and headed outside to Times Square. He was about to get a quick snack when a pigeon dropped a scroll just ahead of his feet. He timidly picked it up and unrolled the piece of paper. Inside the piece of paper was a thin plastic tube, with another piece of paper inside. He pushed the smaller piece of paper out, and unrolled that out as well. There was a message written in ink, and it had meat stains near it. It read:

Dear Fmr. Mayor of Bloxington, James Bloxin
My name is Oofer Midget, the mayor of Old Bloxington. Our head demographic worker has confirmed that Jessica Brooks, the mayor of New Bloxington, will first destroy Old Bloxington, then will move on to destroy every other noob area. I have trained and sent out soldiers to steal some Robux from New Bloxington’s cafés and restaurants, but we cannot fully exterminate all citizens of New Bloxington without knowing all the secrets of it. You were the last real mayor of Bloxington. We need to know everything you know so that we can end New Bloxington and reunite Bloxington, so it’s normal. Come to Old Bloxington within 17 hours. Instead of taking Highway 50 North, Go to Exit 23B and use Old Bloxington Blvd. That leads you to Main Street, where you must turn right. I’ll see you at the city hall of Old Bloxington.
-Oofer Midget, Mayor of Old Bloxington
He shoved the letter down his pocket, got a soft pretzel, and ran to his home. He quickly packed some clothes, toiletries, and other necessities, and drove straight to the airport. He printed out a ticket, and ran towards the gate headed to New Bloxington. He sat down, when a man suspiciously told him to follow him. He looked at the man funny, and then took a quick glance at his phone, when the man told him to follow him again.
“Get off that seat. Follow me. I have something to tell you.”
He stood up and followed him. He went to a slit in the walls between Mini-Crappe and Blox City Eats. The man sniffed and began talking. “I’m Charles Oofon, and I’m one of the many spies here in New Blox City. I work for the Old Bloxington Intelligence Agency and the Old Bloxington Investigative and Robloxian Headquarters. You can’t board the flight unless you have a history of ODing. This airline is illegal, but you can’t enter Bloxington without ODing, New or Old. Which means you must go to Bloxia and drive a painful 50,000 studs to Bloxington.”
Bloxin nodded. “I know.”
Charles breathed in and out. “The real reason I wanted you to follow me is because I needed to bring out updates. Mayor Midget wants you to come to Old Bloxington within 100 minutes.”
“Why? I thought the message read 17 hours?”
“It did. But, Jessica Brooks sent out 130 soldiers to guard the New Bloxington border. Without your knowledge of Bloxington, getting inside the city itself will be impossible.”
James Bloxin gasped. “We better get going, then.”
1 hour and 20 minutes later:

Charles waved at Bloxin for the last time, before his private jet took off to go back to New Blox City. James Bloxin quickly rented a car at the Bloxia airport, and sped off to Old Bloxington. He only had 20 minutes left. He knew most of the shortcuts to go to Bloxington, but most of them were under construction. He chose the alternative routes, and he got near the city fast. He was surprised at of how much the city has changed: the buildings were extremely modern, Old Bloxington had gotten some upgrades, and pretty much everything had changed over 7 years. He was suddenly stopped by a highway guard from New Bloxington.
A highway guard from New Bloxington that was sent orders to guard Old Bloxington borders? he thought. The new mayor is insane!
The highway guard gestured him to roll down his window. “Show me your Bloxington Identification Form.”
“The Bloxington Identification what?”
“You don’t know what that is?”
“Nope.”
“It’s a card you must carry if you wish to travel to Bloxington,” she said.
Bloxin blew out a bit of air. “According to the Official Lawbook of Robloxia, under Section XII, Article LXXVII, it is illegal to force persons who are staying in any place in Robloxia for under 50 days to show a city-made identification card of any sort. That means Jessica Brooks does not have the right to force tourists like me and everyone who just came from the Bloxia International Airport or any other city to show an identification card, paper, or any physical or digital form like that.”
“What?”
“Your mayor does not have the right to force tourists to show a card that requires them to enter in a city. I will show my Roblox ID, though. But I will not ask for a B.I.F., and I will not show one at any given time, since it’s illegal.”
The woman stared at him. “If you do not have one, Mayor Brooks says that you must have one to enter Bloxington.”
James Bloxin acted as if he didn’t understand the last sentence she said. “Also, Section XII, Article LXXVIII states that it is illegal to force a person to show an identification card only drive past a city. Just imagine. New Blox City, Blox Angeles, Bloxopolis, Blox Vegas, and Bloxburg are all connected by Highway 40. Would you like it if you had to go to Blox Vegas to Bloxburg paying illegal tax oofs and city entry fee oofs all of that stuff? Or, would you prefer to go to Bloxburg from Blox Vegas without paying anything and just enjoying your ride?”
The woman grabbed Bloxin’s hair. “If you say anything against New Bloxington, I will have you arrested and banned from Bloxington EVERYTHING. And, if you say anything against Jessica Brooks, I’ll have you suffocate. Is that clear?”
The sound of helicopter blades spinning played in the background. A loud siren played, and slightly rusted helicopters flew near Bloxin and the weird highway guard. A noob with a fancy pinstripe suit parachuted down to the surface. It was Mayor Midget. “So, ma’am. Did you threaten to suffocate him?”
The woman dropped her clipboard onto the asphalt, and smirked at Midget. “No. Of course not. I have numerous awards for Highway Guarding.”
Midget reached inside Bloxin’s car to pick up his phone. He fiddled with a slider, and hit Play. A recording of her saying “I’ll have you suffocate” played. The woman quickly hid behind someone’s car to avoid suspicion or, but the mayor followed her.
“I know what your dictator is up to. I know what she does. I know what Bloxin does. I know nearly everything about Bloxington. Let everyone pass through, whether you get fired or not. If you don’t obey those rules, I’ll have every highway guard around this area banned from Roblox, for good.”
Everyone working as a highway guard laughed at him, but decided to let the tourists pass, because they knew the person who talked to them was a mayor.
Mayor Midget went back up to his helicopter, and gestured Bloxin to come to Old Bloxington.
© Copyright 2018 OoferMidget (UN: spatizimer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OoferMidget has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936951