*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937178-Contimplation-of-Time
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#937178 added July 1, 2018 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Contimplation of Time
"Time is an unending subject"


Fairy playing a flute


My subject today is inspired by the June issue of the "Blogging Bliss Newsletter."

I'm always coming up with ideas I call theories because at the moment they occur to me I can't prove them. As an example I once told someone I had a theory that the bad weather we were experiencing at our home was being caused by bombings in the Middle East. I can now prove that theory, at least in part, it isn't a theory any more it is based on fact. For instance, the earth's weather is based on a lot of scientific facts. Like how long it takes to warm up large bodies of water, namely, the oceans. How much debris is actually in the atmosphere we are breathing? And, wind currents are another positive factor; wind currents are based on the warming and cooling of large bodies or water and movements of storm fronts. So, when there is heavy compression of air when a bomb is dropped it is bound to impact the way air moves over land and water. The Middle East and it's wars are not so far from us as we think.

Anyway, my new theory (which is bound to have been thought of by someone else already *Think* ) is about time. I believe time has a way of following individuals. In another way of putting it, time follows each person individually. So, I had to go researching time on the web. Now, there is a whole batch of information I'm not going to quote."The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole." I found that you have to know a little about graphing which I had a lark learning, when I studied college algebra. Just think of this: the word time can mean the way we measure each 24 hour day of life, It is considered the forth dimension along with three spacial dimensions; Newton developed this into measurable dimensions. (see note 8 in the Wikipedia article.) In my research I was not surprise to notice time has a circular element. Time is viewed by people in different ways. It isn't a container so, it cannot stop a study flow of events. So, is it just a way of measurement? If that's true, than can we measure and handle our own time line?

I say, time and aging might be connected. What if we really are eternal? What if we ignore aging and just enjoy living? I can say things like that because I presently have a home, food, entertainment, and learning experiences. How much of the world is presently involved with war, famine, and tradgety of many kinds.

I recently watched a PBS documentary about refuges living in tents, who have been stuck in refuge camps for 20 years. They have small stores, laundry s, and other types of small business springing up right inside the camp but, they don't go back to their countries or forward into the country they ran to when they were escaping war. Afghanistan now has a system of asking refugees to return and resettle and are taking people back into the country from camps as fast as they can manage to return groups to their home.

Time seems to have an element of learning involved. Does learning cause you to age physically or just give you a way to progress along a particular knowledge path that ultimately leads to peace and an eternal living pattern? It seems to me that with all science knows about physical living that the way we individually express the movement of time in our own lives may be part of the answer to staying healthy.

You can influence your own time line. So, if you are procrastinating today, maybe you are suppose to take some moments for another endeavor. Later, you will return to a more normal pattern with renewed energy, exuberance, and new knowledge. Timelines may be linear but the graph has side lines now and then.


References:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/time

Happy July 4th!! *Squirrel*


© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937178-Contimplation-of-Time