*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937561
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#937561 added July 7, 2018 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Fun With Creative Words
Prompt: Use these words: twilight, enchanted, fireflies, rose, carousel, lion, tinman

A nice evening for a walk in the woods. Twilight was coming and the young woman thought of Bella, Edward, Jacob and her favorite Twilight movies. Fireflies were flittering and she didn't know how far she had walked. She saw a carousel with horses, a unicorn, lion and tigers. She got on it and went for a ride. It was quite a long ride. Why was there a carousel? Suddenly the carousel disappeared and she was lost. The woods had grown more trees! She saw a tinman and he told her to follow him and she did. He used his ax to cut down the trees and she was out of the woods. What a relief. She was glad. The tinman waved and he left. This would be a walk she would never forget and she saw a red rose. She picked it up and thought what an enchanted evening.

Beautiful animated Snowglobe Unicorn Signature.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937561