*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937761
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#937761 added July 10, 2018 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Ironic
Prompt: Write about ironic things that have happened to you or other people.

Our house burned down 18 years ago and it was the night before my Birthday and 5 days before Christmas. No way to spend Christmas or your Birthday. Trust me. It happened when my husband put gas in the tractor in the garage. Static electricity.

We rescued most of my dolls out of the Doll Room. The roofs had all caved in and we had snow and ice in the house after the fire. I couldn't find my Rose Doll from "Titanic". She was covered in ice on the floor and my husband took an ice pick and chiseled the ice and we rescued her. She was wearing the dress she almost fell in the ocean when Jack rescued her. Ironic?

I was listening to the radio the other day and Greg Allman sang "I was born a Ramblin Man and I was born in the back seat of a grey hound bus rolling down Highway 41." I looked at my speedometer and it said 41!

Josh Ryan Evans played a dwarf on "Passions" and his character died on the show and he died the same day due to a procedure in real life. Sad. I adored him.

After we got the old house tore down to rebuild, I was outside and saw a doll arm sticking out of the ground. It was like "Carrie". Scary!

My son was born August 16, 1978. Elvis died August 16, 1977. Strange.

I worked at a neat county home and a guy who lived there was good at drawing. I asked him to draw a picture of the place. He left but died due to kidney disease. I found the drawing of the place I worked at when I was working. The one woman who works there said he had drew it for me. I didn't find it until a year later. That was touching.

So, there you have it.

Jane Austen and books image Sig.


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937761