*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937892-Jules-Verne-Well-Sighted
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#937892 added July 13, 2018 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Jules Verne-Well Sighted
Give us your take on Jules Verne's writing life.

Owl with signature

https://blogthinkbig.com/inventions-jules-verne-predicted

Who doesn’t like Jules Verne’s tales. I guess, like all people, Verne needed money to make a life. If he was a successful stockbroker that would have given him both time and finances to delve into what he really liked to do, write. He was educated enough to be able to combine science with adventure. The adventure took his own mind into worlds he could imagine.

I would not go so far as to call him a prophet. He certainly was a man, who was able to read the signs of the times. He wrote about submarines that were already being developed by scientist. Other types of Things he thought and wrote about were electric batteries, and helicopters. Scientists and inventors were also thinking of these things, even trying to develop parts of such types of machines. The minds of humans are interconnected. What a writer can dream up and put on paper or any other type of writing technology some other person will bring into the world as a accomplished machine for the use of mankind.

Guess we are going into space for sure sooner than later.

Merit Badge in Cheerleading
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on finishing your  [Link To Item #monthlyreading]  goals for June 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*!

~Minja You can get some of his stories on Amazon for free on kindle. There is a book there for sale with a lot of stories for 49 cents.





© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937892-Jules-Verne-Well-Sighted