*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937992-Contemplations-with-Sunday--and-Monday-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#937992 added July 16, 2018 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
Contemplations, with Sunday and Monday Gratitude List
Jamál (Beauty), 3 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Sunday, July 15, 2018

"The reality of man is his thought, not his material body. The thought force and the animal force are partners. Although man is part of the animal creation, he possesses a power of thought superior to all other created beings."
Abdu’l-Baha1

Lately, my thoughts have fallen back into an old and negative thought pattern. As a result, my imagination has followed suit, which has sent me into a depression that gets darker and causes me to feel helpless. The feeling of helplessness causes me to procrastinate because I feel I can't make a difference. At this point, I suspect the thought pattern is a habit, which I thought I had broken. When I first attempted to break this habit, I used prayer, memorizing the sacred scriptures, and writing. What I haven't been doing lately, is focusing on memorizing the sacred scriptures. Therefore, I will go back to attempting to memorize The Hidden Words.


Gratitude List for 3 Kalimát

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletBr* ...that I won first place in yesterday's "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge with "Kitten Sitter.
         *BulletV* ...for the coffee and sugar cookie I had for my first breakfast.
         *BulletGr* ...that I have 475 points in my survey spot account.

Kamál (Perfection), 4 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Monday, July 15, 2018

Gratitude List for 3 Kalimát

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletR* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.
         *Bullet* ...for the coffee and muffin I had for breakfast today.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 17.68 in my Vindale Survey account.
         *BulletBr* ...that I have 26,100 points in MyGov account.
         *BulletO* ...that I have 485 points in My Survey Spot account.
         *BulletGr* ...that I found the paper I was looking for that show my income.
         *BulletP* ...that I have 2,646,740 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Footnotes
1  Paris Talks p.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937992-Contemplations-with-Sunday--and-Monday-Gratitude-List