*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938429-Jay-Rabbit
Rated: ASR · Book · Paranormal · #2157704
I bet you thought it was: the lion will lie down with the lamb.
#938429 added July 22, 2018 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
Jay Rabbit...


"Oh, please tell me we haven't stopped." Mrs. Breua Pere cringed as the train screeched to a stop.
Doctor Steven Nahn snapped his fingers for the waitress, "This is insufferable."
The waitress walked over to their table. "Is this train going to Wisconsin?" he queried.
"Yes. A tree has fallen across the tracks." the waitress answered with a toothy smile.
Mrs Breua Pere rolled her eyes and stabbed at her parfait.

"Is that woman naked?" the Doctor pointed to a naked woman entering the dinning car.
The waitress ran over to the women, who had only a pillow to cover her.
She was followed by a large husky fellow in a speedo.
"Look; my name is Cenk Uygur. This is Ariana. We were attacked by monkeys..
They drove us out of our room. Could you give us some clothes?" Cenk sat down a booth.

"I am Anna Kasparian! Ariana is my alter ego." Araina sat down across from Cenk.

"I love your show. It so, you know, bold." Doctor Nahn said with a nervous tick in his left eye.
"Oh, please, why don't you whip it out and jerk one off." Mrs. Breua Pere was not amused ..
The Doctor's tick increased, "Please excuse my companion. She is a former patient of mine and lover."
"I have masochistic tendencies .. That's why I stay with him." Mrs. Breua Pere snorted a nasal spray.
She snatched Ariana's pillow from her and tossed it out the window.

Anna screeched, "Shut the window!"
The Doctor quickly pushed the window back up and latched it.
Cenk held Anna's right hand, "Your beautiful."
She calmly picked up the menu, "I like the salmon salad."
Cenk motioned with his free hand to call the waitress over.

"Bill this to Room 22, Cenk and Ariana." he whispered to the bearded waitress.
The waitress figure was curvaceous with full breasts and a perky tush in a black nylon leggings.
Uniforms were brought to their table. Cenk wore a bartender's white jacket and shirt with black pants.
Anna slipped into a waitress' black nylon leggings and white blouse.
The train began to move forward the dining patrons applauded. ..

Reflections~Much enjoyment is derived from attention.

(*)(*)
TYT
=V=
© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938429-Jay-Rabbit