*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938468
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#938468 added October 10, 2018 at 8:07am
Restrictions: None
Franny Quote From Mansfiled Park
Prompt: "If any one faculty of our nature may be called more wonderful then the rest, I do think it is memory. There seems something more speakingly incomprehensible in the powers, the failures, the inequalities of memory, than in any other of our intelligences. The memory is sometimes so retentive, so serviceable, so obedient, at others, so bewildered and so weak and at others again, so tryannic, so beyond control!" says Franny in Jane Austen's Manfield Park. Do you agree with her and what are your thoughts on memory?

Jane Austen Quote. I had to do this one. Memory is so important. We store all our good thoughts and bad ones, too. We learn from our mistakes and we remember what we did wrong and try not to repeat it. Memories make us smile, make us sad. We need memories to get through life, jobs because you have to remember things and improve and not make things worse. Memories of our kids, youth, schooling, better days when life gets you down. We do need to keep going. Memories of religion and God and you want to be a better person and Christian. You want to make the world a better place. Memories are like files and a disease can take that away from you. I keep journals and copies of my writings so I can cherish them and wonder who this person is if it happens to me.

I like Jane Austen's idea for Franny about memory. You remember things to get through life and good memories pick you up and life can be good. Memory reminds us we are alive!

My Jane Austen Doll I ordered complete with P&P Book and Quill. One of my favorite items
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938468