*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938977-Listen-to-The-SoundsMusice-everywhere
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#938977 added August 2, 2018 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Listen to The Sounds/Musice everywhere
Off to the Met to watch Beyonce and Jay Z.

Fairy playing a flute


{link: https://www.npr.org/2018/07/30/627395449/turning-the-tables-the-200-greatest-son...} So, I got side tracked with this link try listening to No. 197. Kaki King : Playing With Pink Noise. This was out in 2004. All the musicians on this list are from sometime after the year 2000.

I made a quick trip early yesterday to New York. Where I watched the release of Jared and the Mills Soul in the Mind. The band was being put through an intense interview.

I am awed by how much is on the island of Manhattan. Central Park is a great place. I brought a small fold up scooter otherwise I'll never keep up with everyone. The group is growing good. How cool scones at Lyn's. If its OK I'll stick to tea. I brought packs of Yerba Mate and Oat Straw. Enough so anyone else who wishes can join me.

Concert safety was a new one. They did let me through with my scooter. It was that or I rent a wheel chair, which I'm not ready for yet. Rain or shine, No umbrellas allowed.

The concert was loud and energetic. There were empty seats at the one in Philadelphia but all the stands were full plus the floor was full here. A large crush of people, well behaved for the most part. Although, I watched this concert in amazement.

After all, the absolutely astonishing voice of Beyonce combined with the hip hop and rap portrayed by Jay Z is astonishing. The total volume and showmanship of the performance was expected. I see messages within the content to the audience. How much of the message these two performers are sending is to influence culture or is it all an act to gain and stay popular enough to rule the register and the jing? As time moves on what will happen to this act. Did you see the performance at the Louvre? Do you think a better society can be built on the lyrics of this music as presented by Beyonce and Jay Z?



There will be a lively discussion about this over scones at Lyn's in the morning.


Dance For Exercise. spring butterflys SEE YA!

© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938977-Listen-to-The-SoundsMusice-everywhere