*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939058-Great-Music
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#939058 added August 3, 2018 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Great Music
Wantagh on Long Island/Jones Beach Amphitheater/Jones Beach State Park NY


Owl with signature What Time Is It?


What's not to like about Chicago. I wonder if they will have albums on sale at the concert? This song is often the last song in one of their concerts. It was written by Robert Lamm who is the keyboard player. He wrote it while watching out the window of a home where he was staying and a lot of the lyrics describe things he could see out the window late in the evening.

Chicago 26 or 6 to 4



Reo Speed Wagon is famous for his songs with feeling and love involved. I just took this from the many I saw because it describes a young person growing up and the video put that into my head as the theme they were looking for when he sang the song.

Reo Speed wagon: I Can't Fight This Feeling Any more



Train rides are so great. I stole a window seat and watched as the scenery rolled by. All this and we get to go back to lyn's after the concert. Maybe I can get her scone recipe?

I was intrigued by the clear water and clean beaches. There was lots of parking and it was just a relaxing time with lots of environmental scenes. I took a lot of pictures at the concert. The amphitheater was great. I think I have a picture of Harry Potters owl on the beach. All of us were able to sit close as the concert seating gave a good view of the stage area. I'm going to sleep well on the return train ride.


Keep Dancing!spring butterflysJones State Park is a beautiful place.



© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939058-Great-Music