*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939093-Busy-as-a-Bee-with-Life
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#939093 added August 4, 2018 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Busy as a Bee with Life
Welcome to August! I can't believe it's already the 4th! Where has the time gone?

THIS WEEK
My son had all 4 of his wisdom teeth out last Tuesday. He's 16. A bit young, but he had braces and the dentist didn't want them to come in and ruin all his dental work. He's been a bit sore and it's been uncomfortable, but I think he's on the up side. Yesterday he did some work in his AP US history class. He got all the signatures he needed for his Eagle Project. Today, we need to fix some typos, get one last signature, and turn in his book. Then it's time to wait to for an Eagle court date.

WORK
Well, I've been working with an EBO trainee this week. EBO stands for Emergency Board Operator and they are the actual call takers who answer 911. She's almost ready to be qualified to go on her own. It won't be long for her now. She's moving to the night watch though. She'll get some good calls there. She's got a good a attitude, but I find after so many, you get a bit jaded. Especially when you learn how RUDE the SHEEPLE are. Tomorrow I work with an RTO (Radio Telephone Operator). She's learning how to talk to the officers on the air. You have to get your RTO qualification before you can get your EBO qualification. When I'm training, it's hard to do my "down time" things at work so I have to do them when I get home.

Yesterday, when I got home I think I was a tad dehydrated. I didn't want to do a thing. I couldn't even cook so I took the boys to the local Sushi place. So I gotta ask... What's your favorite Sushi roll? I just discovered spicy salmon and I *Heart* it!!

I caught up on VICTORIA, season 1. Jenna Coleman is FANTASTIC as young Victoria. I can only find it on Amazon Prime though. Thankfully, my DH has a Prime account for a couple of years.

SCHOOL SHOPPING
Today, after I get an oil change for my car, I'm off to go school shopping with the boys at the Camarillo Outlet malls. Should be fun. I'm just not a fan of going back to school in mid August. When I was a kid, I went back to school the first Wednesday after Labor Day, and I think that's more practicable.

When does your area go back to school?

No new news on Journey of the Heart, but as I hear something, I'll pass it along. I submitted "Night of Magic" for the Halloween releases for this year, so we'll see.

Have a great week!

© Copyright 2018 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939093-Busy-as-a-Bee-with-Life