*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939099
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#939099 added August 4, 2018 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Slips Happen
Prompt: Let go of your fear making a mistake because from time to time, slips happen to everyone. They make us real. How do you redefine yourself?

I ask for prayer, guidance and forgiveness. Sometimes, I buy a book or scrapbook supplies and get home and find out I already have that item. I did the same to a purple top last winter. Now, I have 2.

I was worried I was sick and something was wrong with me with my colon again or other organ. A CT Scan said I have scar tissue and IBS. That's it. Thank goodness!

I forgot to do things. I think we all do. At my job, things didn't always go right. I did the best I could. Everything wasn't up to me and I reminded my boss of this. I needed some help and I didn't know everything. My boss made her share of her mistakes and tried to blame her Nursing Staff! I am retired now and I am glad.

I do the best I can. I clean house, pay the bills, take good care of my cat, be a good wife, read, do writing and read Devotions. I ask for forgiveness. I do my best and write things down so I don't forget. Redefine myself? Pray, be helpful, live a good honest life and when life gets me down, go shopping, hang out at Barnes and Nobles, go to Bible Study and tell myself I will improve. God will help me. I have to believe in myself.

** Image ID #916905 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939099