*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939106-Pain-Rain-Secret-Universe
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#939106 added August 4, 2018 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Pain, Rain, Secret, Universe
Prompt: Lyn says that a secret of the universe is rain, thunder, lightning and pain. We never know what will happen and we will have pain in our lives. What are our thoughts?

Illness can happen in your family or your own life. A fire could burn down your house. You find out you have a half sister and you were an only child. Your father is in the military and goes to war three times and you live in ten different homes and go to ten different schools.

You get caught in a rain storm. You have a long walk to your car. You get pain and you wonder what is wrong. You think you have every disease there is. A CT Scan says you have scar tissue and IBS. You break a plate with a windmill on it and now, you need to replace it.

Your stepmother dies and now, you have a farm to sell. You lose your job after thirty years, try to get unemployment and they aren't interested in helping you. If you had 10 kids, weren't married, guess what, you get unemployment!

Okay. My point? It rains on your parade, it thunders and life isn't always nice. I do have a lot of good things in my life but the bad things that happen in your universe cause you pain. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping and I carry my umbrella on rainy days. My secret of fighting back? Pray to God and Jesus!

My Jane Austen Doll I ordered complete with P&P Book and Quill. One of my favorite items


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939106-Pain-Rain-Secret-Universe