*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939259
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#939259 added August 7, 2018 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality August Prompt Entries 31-50
Welcome To My Reality Prompts:

31. How much do you know about your family history?

I had two great uncles fight in the Civil War for the North. My grandfather knew the mechanic who worked on Al Capone's cars. My Great Grandparents knew John Dillinger hung out by their place in between bank robberies and would drive by and wave at them. They waved back.

We have 4 Native American types of blood in our family. Great Grandma's family's men had a curse on them. They died before they turned 40.

My Great Uncle was the richest man in the county but his daughters sold off the farmland after he died.

Arizona Charlie Meadows was an ancestor of mine and he was a gambler and worked for Wild Bill Cody.

32. Did your parents have a life before they had kids?

Dad was in the Air Force and they had me less then 2 years after they were married. They grew up in the 50's. They came from farming families.

33. How close are you to your parents?

Mom and I go shopping, text each other every day. She buys me everything and I take her places. Dad and I are there for each other in a crisis. We spend Christmas together and go to the same church and go to Bible Study together.

34. How are you and your parents alike or different?

Mom and I like to do crafts. Dad is crabby but we are Christians. Mom and I are emotional and Dad isn't. He doesn't worry about things. Mom and I like to shop and do things together.

35. Do your parents support your learning?

They were okay with me going to college and being a writer.

36. What have your parents taught you about money?

My mother taught me to enjoy buying what I can afford but don't go into debt. Dad hates to spend money. He is tight and I am not.

37. Do you expect your parents to give you money?

No. My husband and I never asked for money and we made our money and buy our vehicles and bought our house. It is paid for.

38. How permissive are your parents?

They aren't.

39. Do you have helicopter parents?

I did when I was a teen-ager. They were too protective.

40. How do your parents teach you to behave?

They would ground me and taught me right from wrong.

41. How do you make parents difficult for parents?

I was seeing a guy I wasn't supposed to. I did a little drinking and snuck out when I could.

42. If you drink or use drugs, do your parents know?

They know that I drank.

43. Do you talk about report cards with your parents?

They always saw my report cards. I never hid them.

44. Would you mind if your parents blogged about you?

Only if they said good things.

45. How do you get along with your siblings?

I found out about my sister years later when I was 42. I was an only child. We live in different states. We see each other every few years, text and send Christmas and Birthday presents.

46. How well do you know your pet?

Bella meows when she plays with her stuffed beanie raccoon. She hangs around the refrigerator at meal times because she knows her canned food is in there. She brings me her milk rings to throw for her. She jumps on the back of the couch. That means pet me or when she rolls around on the floor. She meows at the bathroom door. That means she wants in. I keep it shut. She sleeps in her tower or bed at night. She knows she has the run of the house.

47. What role do pets play in your family?

They are family. They think they are people.

48. What is your racial and ethnic identity?

I am German, English and have 4 different type of native American blood.

49. Have you ever tried to hide your racial or ethnic identity?

No. I don't mind part Native American.

50.How do you feel about your last name?

Some people in my family are bad and not very promising. I am glad I have a married last name that is more prominent.


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939259