*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939277
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#939277 added August 7, 2018 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
Darcy's Other Sister, Sabrina
Darcy was in his study and there was a knock at his door. Elizabeth was away for awhile so Darcy wondered who was at his door. He opened it and it was Georgiana. No. This woman looked like Georgiana.

"Who are you?" Darcy asked.

"Your sister Sabrina. Mrs. Reynolds is my mother."

NOW, DARCY KNEW WHAT HIS FATHER MEANT WHEN HE ASKED HIM TO FORGIVE HIM WHAT HE HAD DONE TO MRS. REYNOLDS. HIS LAST WORDS WERE: YOUR SISTER, HER NAME IS....... His father died.

Now, it made sense.

"Mrs. Reynolds, get in here." Darcy yelled.

Mrs. Reynolds walked into the room and she looked white as a ghost.

"Mrs. Reynolds, would you mind explaining who this young woman is."

Mrs. Reynolds hung her head. "This woman is my daughter. Your father and I had an affair. My husband had died and your father comforted me and well, I was expecting and went to live with my sister for two years. I had the baby and Sabrina was raised by my sister. I came back and no one was the wiser. Your dear mother didn't know."

Darcy threw his book he was reading across the room. "Get out, both of you. You are fired, Mrs. Reynolds."

Mrs. Reynolds bowed and went to pack and Darcy ordered a carriage to take Mrs. Reynolds and Sabrina away.

They were out within the hour. Elizabeth came home and asked Darcy what had happened while she had been away visiting her mother and father.

Darcy smiled. "Mrs. Reynolds quit. She left. Her sister died and I decided Mrs. Reynolds needed to retire. We will find another head housekeeper."

"It won't be easy. I loved her."

"Me, too. She was like a mother to me."

"What about the ball?"

"The other servants will take care of it."

Lizzie was puzzled and the ball went on as planned.

Sabrina was on her way to the ball to embarrass Darcy and she was kidnapped by pirates. They took her abroad their pirate ship and there was no escape for her.

The butler delivered a sealed envelope to Darcy.

The note said: "Your problem is now out to sea. Your secret is safe." Darcy smiled and threw the message into the burning fire in the fire place and drank a brandy in his study.

Darcy returned to the ball and danced with his beautiful Lizzie. What Lizzie didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

My Jane Austen Doll I ordered complete with P&P Book and Quill. One of my favorite items
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939277