*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939311-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Blog-Prompt-Entries-51-60
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#939311 added August 7, 2018 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Blog Prompt Entries 51-60
Welcome To My Reality Prompt Entries:

51. What's the story behind your name?

I love the name Megan. I use that name here. I named myself after Megan in Dark Shadows. I want to be a Megan.

52. What's your favorite names?

Barnabas, Quentin, Caleb, Colin, Colten, Edward Jacob, Jason, Jeremy, Joshua

Elizabeth, Rachael, Victoria, Ginger, Samantha, Bella, Nichole, Rosalie, Brandy

53. How have you have paid tribute to loved ones?

I included them in my book dedications I wrote.

54. Community and Home.

I live in a small town and it is like Hooterville of Green Acres. It's a farming town an quiet. We have a library, bar, Post Office, Co-op, Gas Station. Years ago, men counterfeited money in the back of the old bank. THat was something.

55. Would you would like to live in a city, suburb or country?

I live in the country. No people. Just nature, green farm land and animals.

56. How much does your neighborhood define who you are?

I have one neighbor and the rest is farmland. I am from the country and I like it that way.

57. What's special about your home town?

It's small and quiet. I lived here most of my life and have good memories.

58. What would you name your neighborhood?

Hooterville!

59. Who is the Mayor of your school or neighborhood?

I honestly don't now.

60. Who are the characters that make your town interesting?

Spencer. He rode a bike and loved to collect newspapers.

Jerry. He knew all the gossip, was single and involved in everything in the community.

Zola. Mean person. Talks about everyone and thinks she owns the town. She is a witch. She is mean.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939311-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Blog-Prompt-Entries-51-60